Friday Favorites - October 4th
Holy Moly! It's October! Fall is kinda sorta not really but a little creeping its way into Southern California and it's pretty wonderful because I hates me the Summetimes heat.
With that, here are my favorite hits around the web!
* Awesome Day of the Dead crafts with my favorite being the beautiful alter to a lost mother.\
* Owls? October? Calendar? YES PLEASE.
* Baking powder. Baking Soda. There is a difference and it's kinda important.
* Thug Notes is kind of the best ever. Books and amazingness.
* Test your Nightmare Before Christmas knowledge, then go watch the movie. Again. And Again until Christmas.
* Just some wholesome Halloween Costumes to give you
* New way to make one of my most favorite cocktails!
* HalloweenTime at my favoritest place ever? YES PLEASE!
* Guillermo del Toro, one of my favorite directors ever, made this bit of awesome. Watch it multiple times. It's way amazing.