Friday, October 25, 2013
Friday Faves - October 25th
* Westeros is holding it's own Fashion Week. Rightfully so. Everyone has amazing duds.
* Beautiful book themed pumpkins!
* This is how I do Haunted Houses too. BAHAHA
* Room for 1,000? I think these two would make it 1,001.
* Mickey. Pumpkins. Beignets. Gimmie.
* I found the perfect gift for Trader Sam.
* Ms Martha Stewart said some words and they might kinda be insulting if you take it in an insulting way. Then she kinda got really insulting but has a valid point. Kinda.I still love you, gurl.
* Frida Khalo sugar cookies that are amazing and perfect for Dia de Los Muertos.
* Beautiful pumpkin/butterscoth cupcakes and Pumpkin Tassies with Salted Chocolate. Perfect for Autumn.
* Perfectly chilly Fall mornings call for this perfect Fall mushroom and brussel sprout hash.