Friday Faves - September 27th
Hello Fall. Hello Friday. Hello Blog!
Trying to get into the swing of blogging, baking, working, jewelry making and school. Oh, and having a social life and continuing to cultivate my relationship with my beautiful boyfriend. No biggie. Whatevs.
With that, here are my Friday Faves!
* Drawings by Nicole is offering up a wonderful micro-grant for art supplies. Seriously, apply and pass it along. I'm beyond proud that my amazing friend is fostering and encouraging artist. It's a beautiful thing.
* Joy the Baker has an ongoing series called Baking 101. This week she answers the question "Must I sift the flour?" A few things are cleared up, but I will probably still sift. *shrug*
* Jimmy Fallon and Justin Logpond talk in #hashtag.
* A Beautiful Mess has these wonderful individual pumpkin cheesecakes.
* Autumn is pretty amazing. 25 reasons why.
* Hermione Granger would totally approve of these cupcakes.
* 25 AMAZING pancakes. We need to have a pancake social.
* Donna from Parks and Rec is just all sorts of amazing. She is my second favorite. Ron Swanson 5eva.
* Great Halloween short to set the mood!