Friday Favorites - Dec 7th
I'm way excited for this weekend. We have company in from out of state and two days of Disneyland goodness to look forward to! I also get to bake for a Women's Shelter event being held on Monday. So, next week should have a pretty decent post aside from the usual Wordless Wednesday and Friday Faves. :)
Anyway, onwards to the faves from around the interwebs!
*Affordable tips on how to Holiday up your life!
* Yummy appetizers to make this Holiday season. YUM!
* OHHHHHH, I'm going to have to try these Cranberry Rosemary Spritzers.
* Experience the sounds of the Holidays on Main St in the comfort of your own home and then bake everything. Seriously, perfect.
* Beautiful owl ornament roundup. I really wouldn't mind owning all of them.
* As we prepare to move into 2013, may things about 2012 NEED to be forgotten and things we should never forget.
Pretty short and sweet today.