Friday, October 5, 2012
friday faves: october 5th
Is it Fall weather yet? No... ok... :(
* Haunted Mansion replica house is up for sale. Let's make dreams happen, people.
* Need a Halloween costume? Well, here ya go.
* tomhaverfoods.com. I really don't need to explain this.
* CMM (my boyfriend's site) posted this GORGEOUS portrait of The Bride Of Frankenstein.
* EW covers spoilers and timelines. When is it okay to reveal a spoiler? I'm of the never mindset, but I'm also way guilty. :/
* No-Bake stuffed cookie doughballs from Picky Palate. I'm the only person left in the universe that has no idea what biscoff cookies are. Adding to bucketlist.
* Tassel scarf? DIY? Yes please. On it.
* Last week I received my first set of business cards and stickers from Moo Cards. They are WONDERFUL. This week I handed my first one out to a non-friend friend, just a super awesome coworker, like it was NBD. But it is. It way is.
Coming next week!
Frankenweenie DCA preview and exhibit post
DIY cupcake/cake stand tutorial. One of two!