favorites friday: september 14th
* Disney Parks blog posted a video of the bar at Carthay Circle Lounge. I'm all about the Pimm's Punch and now have another 2 drinks to try out! YUM YUM YUM
* Jessica over at Scrumdillydilly made these pretty burlap and lace jar cozies!
* Sam Adams Beer-Shake. What? Ok, sold.
* Tours Departing Daily has this great photo of GRR at DCA. It's all misty and ominous.
* I'm really excited about Frankenweenie! Subway has reuseable totes that come with the purchase of a kids meal or $1! So I picked up a few. They also come with a tiny glow stick.
* I was linked to this awesome Beetlejuice animation. I don't know who created it and that kind of bums me out. If you know, let me know.
* BoingBoing linked to this SUPER AWESOME AMAZING Haunted Mansion / "it's a small world" mash up t-shit. It seriously is awesome and aaaaaaawwwwwwwesome.
* I was going to post this in this weeks Wordless Wednesday, but instead I saved it for today...